180° South Reflection Post

"Fear of the unknown is the greatest fear of all."

I think this can best portray any person that ventures out of their comfort zone in order to achieve some specific goal. For Jeff, that meant traveling down on a ship to climb a mountain that he has never climbed before. To make it even more original, he mentions when he arrives there that he has never climbed a mountain with snow on it. If he had not made that initial step out of bed, he would never have met some of the most influential people in his life. Likewise, in order to achieve my goal in going to Australia to photograph the different wildlife, I would need to make that initial step out of my bed and onto the plane to venture out into the new surroundings. Like Jeff, I might not know how to do everything, but I can not let that stop me on traveling through my journey.


0 comments:

Post a Comment